This website is owned and operated by Eurocell Group Limited, a limited liability company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 2218483, of Fairbrook House, Clover Nook Road, Alfreton, Derbyshire, DE55 ("we", "us", "our" or "Eurocell") and we are a "data controller" for the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). This means that we are responsible for, and control the processing of, your personal information. Eurocell Group Limited, its subsidiaries and all Eurocell Group companies are committed to protecting and respecting your data and your privacy.
Your Personal Data - how and why do we collect it?
We may collect and process the following Personal Data about you:
- Details of transactions you carry out through our websites including, but not limited to, enquiries, accessing resources and registration details.
- Details supplied from enquiries, quotations and sales whether made by phone, email, social media, our websites, post, in person or in branch.
- Details you have provided to us to allow customer or supplier transactions and business relationships.
- Details you have provided to us to allow a non-transactional business activity to be conducted.
- Details you have provided to us as part of a job application or student placement application.
- Details you have provided to us as part of consenting to opt into our marketing communications.
- Details you have provided as part of being an investor.
- Details you have provided as part of being an employee.
We may also collect Personal Data and other information about you in other ways, for example:
- If you are a customer of one of our clients, and we are undertaking a business activity that involves you i.e. we are creating a technical design for your construction project.
- Indirectly, through one of our employees, your colleagues, a client or a third party.
- From publicly available sources, for example Companies House, trade media.
- From financial parties, for example credit check providers, and Consumer Finance Providers.
How we use your Personal Data
The way we process your Personal Data varies depending on our relationship with you. These may include:
- Processing and fulfilling a business service or transaction.
- Keeping a record of the business service, transaction, or other related customer service support activity.
- Administering customer and supplier records for transactional purposes.
- Keeping records of your subscriptions, registrations, queries, complaints, and deliveries.
- Keeping records of face-to-face appointments, with outcomes.
- Verifying your identity through credit checks.
- Verifying your identity through an automated double-opt in process.
- Communicating for business or service reasons by mobile (SMS), telephone, email, fax or post (non-marketing communications).
- Communicating marketing messages to you, based on lawful consent where appropriate, by mobile (SMS), telephone, email, fax or post.
- Keeping a record of any withdrawn consent to receive marketing communications from us.
- For market research.
- Activity to meet our legal, regulatory, and contractual obligations arising from our relationship with you.
- To administer our e-commerce websites and enhance our services.
- To administer services provided through our websites.
- To inform you of legal or contractual changes that may affect you.
- For recruitment purposes, if necessary.
Disclosure of your Personal Data
We will only disclose your Personal Data to another person or organisation where we:
- Are required to disclose the information to comply with the law or the requirements of a regulatory authority.
- Transfer your data between Eurocell companies.
- Transfer your data as part of a re-organisation of our business or a sale of all or part of our business to a third party, in which case your data might form part of the assets to be transferred.
- Share the information with third party contractors to provide a product or service you have requested.
- Send the information to persons or organisations who conduct legal services on our behalf.
- Share your data with third party contractors to undertake marketing activities on our behalf.
Our legal basis for using your Personal Data
Our use of your Personal Data as outlined above is subject to different legal basis for processing, including:
- Compliance with our legal and regulatory responsibilities.
- The purposes of fulfilling any contract we enter with you, such as carrying out a service request or transaction.
- Pursuing our legitimate interests, such as administering our business and websites; managing our relationship with you; delivering relevant advertisements and website content to you; and making suggestions and recommendations about products and services that you might be interested in.
- Where we have obtained your consent.
Our principles for using your data for marketing
We may use your Personal Data to provide you with details about our products and services, and also products and services from our partners and other relevant third parties.
We may send you marketing messages by post, email, telephone, or SMS. We shall ask for your opt-in consent to do this, where appropriate. You may opt-out from receiving marketing messages from us by using the unsubscribe links in the emails we send, or by contacting our marketing response team via email to email@example.com.
If you ask us not to send you marketing, it may take us a short period of time to update our systems and records to reflect your request, during which time you may continue to receive marketing messages. Even if you tell us not to send you marketing messages, we'll continue to use your contact details to provide you with important information, such as changes to your terms and conditions or if we need to tell you something to comply with our regulatory obligations.
It may be necessary to for us to obtain data from prospective employees, in-order to monitor and evaluate our recruitment practices and ensure they remain legally compliant with equal opportunity legislation. Mechanisms for data collection may include on and off-line. Personal Data we may collect as part of our recruitment and graduate programmes might include:
- Education history
- Contact telephone number
- Contact address
- Ethnic group
Storage and transfer of your Personal Data outside of the UK and EU (Economic European Area - EEA)
We may transfer your information to locations outside the UK and the European Economic Area (EEA), including countries that may not have the same level of protection for personal information. When we do this, we will ensure it has an appropriate level of protection and that the transfer is lawful. We may need to transfer your information in this way to carry out our contract with you, to fulfil a legal obligation, to protect the public interest and/or for our legitimate interests. In some countries the law might compel us to share certain information. Even in these cases, we will only share your information with people who have the right to see it. You can obtain more details of the protection given to your information when its transferred outside the EEA by contacting us using the details set out in the “Contact us” section below.
Retention of your Personal Data
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purpose for which it was obtained and in accordance with our legal obligations. We will also ensure that we follow our data retention and destruction policy and processes thereafter. For more information about our retention periods please contact us as outlined below.
Links to other websites
This Policy only extends to our websites, which are owned and operated by Eurocell and does not therefore extend to your use of, provision of information to the collection of information on any website not connected to Eurocell, which you may link to us, by using the hypertext links within our website; or from other websites back-linking to our website.
Your Personal Data is protected under GDPR and you have several rights, as listed below, which you can seek to exercise. Please contact us in writing, by email or telephone using the details shown under the ”Contact and Complaints‟ section below if you wish to do so, or if you have any queries in relation to your rights. Please note these rights do not apply in all circumstances:
- Right of access – subject to certain exceptions, you have the right of access to your Personal Data that we hold.
- Right to rectify your Personal Data – if you identify that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to have this information rectified (i.e. corrected).
- Right to withdraw consent – you may ask us to delete information we hold about you in certain circumstances. This right is not absolute and it may not be possible for us to delete the information we hold about you, for example, if we have an ongoing contractual relationship or are required to retain information to comply with our legal obligations.
- Right to restriction of processing i.e. for marketing purposes or automated profiling – in some cases you may have the right to have the processing of your personal information restricted. For example, where you contest the accuracy of your personal information, its use may be restricted until the accuracy is verified.
- Right to object to processing – you may object to the processing of your personal information (including profiling) when it is based upon our legitimate interests. You may also object to the processing of your personal information for the purposes of direct marketing and for the purposes of analysis.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to receive, move, copy or transfer your personal information to another controller when we are processing your personal information based on consent or on a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means.
We may collect information about your device, including where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to collect aggregate information for us to use to improve our websites. This is statistical data about our website users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
Eurocell take great care to ensure the security of our platforms (including websites) so that your Personal Data is kept secure and safe. Only authorised personnel have access to your information. We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
Changes to this Notice
We may change this Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we have made. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your Personal Data, we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on our websites.
If you have any questions about how we treat your Personal Data and protect your privacy, or if you have any comments or wish to seek to exercise any of your rights as outlined above, to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us or to complain about our use of your Personal Data, please contact us at:
Eurocell Group Limited
Clover Nook Road,
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the UK Information Commissioner‟s Office (“ICO”), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to resolve any concerns you have before you contact the ICO, so please contact us in the first instance.