Measured by you checked by us
We want to make the process of sourcing and buying your new windows and doors as easy and hassle-free as possible. That’s why we offer a fully online process to ensure you are in total control of the buying process.
To ensure your windows and doors fit properly, we will send one of qualified surveyors to your property to complete a survey, providing you with peace of mind that your windows and doors will meet your requirements when delivered.
What to expect – arranging your survey
- You can choose your preferred survey date during the order process
- We will call or email you to confirm a time and date.
- We aim to carry out all surveys within 48 hours of request
- We are here to accommodate your needs, therefore we offer an out of office hours surveys:
- Monday – Friday5.00am – 7.00pm
- Saturday8.00am – 12 noon
What to expect – during your survey
Your Surveyor will:
- Provide proof that they are visiting on behalf of Eurocell Home
- Be a trained technical surveyor, not a salesperson
- Be polite, courteous and explain what’s happening in plain English, without using technical or sales jargon
- Confirm your window and/or door measurements
- Note any additional technical details needed, including cill types and ventilation
- Note any wall finish details that may affect how products are fitted
- Take up minimal amount of your time – usually no more than 1 hour
- Make available sample colours and frame styles
What to expect – after your survey
- The surveyor will provide confirmed specifications to our Eurocell Home team
- A member of our team will contact you to confirm your order, usually within 24 hours
- The quoted prices you have received will only change if significant sizing discrepancies or additional items required have been found on the survey
- If you have chosen our installation service, an installation date will be agreed with you at the same time.
- Delivery and installation lead times, are within 14 – 21 days of order.
- For full details of our Terms & Conditions please click here